Competitive 40k tactics and Battle Reports with the Tyranid Codex

Friday, October 5, 2012

Prepping for the Con


Sorry, but I've been out of it for a while. Between the preparations for Beaky Con, and real life taking some swings at me, I have't updated in a while, or sadly played as much as I wanted. I did get a test game in that won't have a batrep, whic I won, but it honestly wasn't competetive. Once I submit this, I'll be putting the final painting touches on my army. Barring an unfortunate accident, I should have my army fully painted by tommorrow, I'm just finishing up the last few gants... I will be taking some pictures tomorrow, expect them to be sporadic, not a full batrep. If I have a moment while my opponents moving I may, or in betwen rounds I'll take a few shots. I'm entering tomorrow with very high hopes! Last year, I finished third in the silver bracket as the top 4-2 player. Both my losses were to top finishers, the Silver bracket winner and the Gold bracket runner up. Since then, I feel like I have grown a lot as a player, and with the boosts to Nids I think I have a competetive shot at coming home with something besides pictures. One can hope! Overall though, I'll be focusing on having a good time. Last year was very well run and a blast, I expect no less here.

I'll post end of day updates on saturday and sunday. 'Ere we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment