Competitive 40k tactics and Battle Reports with the Tyranid Codex

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer loving



Ah, Summertime. Other than the obligatory seasonal partying, Summer is my main time of 40k. I know it has been a while since I've posted, and when I have posted its been mostly unrelated stuff to my actual gaming. As a matter of fact, it has been over three months since my last game, but hey, life happens. I've been plenty busy these last months, but I'm finally hitting the relax zone. I should hopefully have some Batreps soon though! I should get at least a game, if not two, in on Thursday and then three more on the Fifteenth when I take my Bugs to an 1850 RTT. I'm still contemplating whether or not I should change my Crucible list for the RTT, but I honestly think it is a great list that suffers from matching up with Space Wolves and Eld... Ah ha! Take that Runes! Eldar look like a better army overall, but now a better match up for us. I'm hoping to get plenty of action vs Eldar and Tau soon though to test my math hammer. I've also recently signed up for a little  get-together called BeakyCon3. After last year, I still have a bad taste from where poor dice rolling knocked me off the top spot on day 2 against the Defending champion, so naturally I've been plotting revenge... I have a few lists drafted up that all look to be fun for me!

Well, that is it for my ramblings. I'll post again Friday with a new BatRep, perhaps with pictures too! Then come Sunday and Monday I'll have at least three new games to show off, but expect a LOT of new stuff over the next two months!

2 comments: