Competitive 40k tactics and Battle Reports with the Tyranid Codex

Saturday, December 15, 2012

RTT today 12/15, Mistake by me

Got in a 1250 RTT today, taking out my Nids of course. Here's the list I used...

Flyrant, Devourers, OA, HC
HQ Tervigon with 3 powers, Toxin adrenal
11 gants
Troops Tervigon, 3 powers, Tox Adrenal Crushing Claws
5 Ymgarls
Doom in a Pod
2 Biovores
2 Zoanthropes

My three games were against Necron Flyers, GK/SM allies and Eldar. Reports will be coming up later!

A note on my list above, it is actually 15 points over the limit... something I didn't notice, and wrote down wrong on my list, so no opponent noticed. Obviously I feel awful about this, and have already posted my mistake to the stores forum, but I will write the reports anyways. If I were to re do my list I'd drop the Crushing Claws and add a few gants. I never really needed the Claws, but it's still probable that my mistake affected my games in some way.

1 comment:

  1. I heard you did very well. Congratulations. I look forward to the batreps.

    ReplyDelete