Competitive 40k tactics and Battle Reports with the Tyranid Codex

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!



Well, happy independence day everyone! I hope we're all rebelling against the Imperium of Man today! I know for one, that I have been inspired to get back to my Heresy Iron Warriors as a chance to prove my freedom. For George the Warmaster! Wait, Horus Washington?


Either way, celebrate a day off of work, by pushing around toy soldiers. Bonus points to anyone who themes a battle after a Historical one. If you happen to be in another country, like Britain... well consider it your obligation to lose today! ;)

On a side note, it has been exactly three years since I won my first RTT! We had a nice little 1776 point tournament all that time back, and I somehow lucked out into winning some games. Back then, I played a super assault heavy army. No Hive Guard, no Tervigons... just 40 Hormagaunts and 2 Trygons charging towards the enemy, with a few Stealers, Warriors, and a CC flyrant barrelling towards the enemy. Of course, I also took the Doom... Good times! 

On a more serious note, there are plenty of Warhammer players who have served our nation in the armed forces. There are really never enough days to honor these guys, so here's a big thank you to them. Just because they are better equipped than a Guardsmen doesn't make them any less brave in what they have done for our country. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment